IUP: Im Neuenheimer Feld 229, 69120 Heidelberg
Schnarrenbergstr. 94-96, 72076 Tübingen
+49 6221 54 6353
+49 7071 29 74791
|Group||STACY - Palaeoclimate dynamics and variability, AG Climatology@Uni Tübingen|
- Climate and Environmental Data Analysis
- Earth System Dynamics
- Climate Modelling
My core projects are funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG), and the ministry for education and research (BMBF).
- DFG: STACY
- BMBF: PalMod phase II - Crosscutting Activities
- HCE Kleinförderung: Climate variability & human migration (co-led with Nils Weitzel)
- VW Experiment! - Solarctica (led by Matthias May)
I'm a steering group member of the community working groups
- Past to Future out of the Palaeoclimate Modeling Intercomparison Project.
- Climate Variability Across Scales, a PAGES working group focused on understanding spectrum, scaling, and changes of climate variability across space and time.
- Speleothem Isotopes Synthesis and Analysis, a PAGES working group focused on understanding water and carbon isotope ratios in cave deposits.
Publications and more