Kurzer Lebenslauf (CV - Englisch)
Prof. Dr. Werner Aeschbach
Institut für Umweltphysik
- 2012-2017: Director of the Heidelberg Center for the Environment (HCE)
- since 2003: Professor, Institute of Environmental Physics, University of Heidelberg. Research areas: Aquatic systems, groundwater, paleoclimate, tracer and isotope methods.
- 1996 - 2002: Research Scientist, Dept. of Environmental Physics, ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) Zurich and Environmental Isotope Group, EAWAG (Swiss Federal Inst. of Environmental Science & Technology), Dübendorf, Switzerland. Research on groundwater, lakes, and paleoclimate.
- 1994 - 1996: Postdoc, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, NY. Groundwater and paleoclimate research with Prof. P. Schlosser and Dr. M. Stute.>
- 1990 - 1994: Research and Teaching Assistant, Department of Environmental Sciences (ETH Zurich). Ph.D. thesis about "Helium and tritium as tracers for physical processes in lakes", supervised by Prof. D. M. Imboden, Department for Environmental Physics, EAWAG.
- 1989: Diploma (M.Sc.) in experimental physics, ETH Zurich. Diploma thesis about trace gas analysis in air.
- 1983: Matura in Zurich.
- Dec. 1994: Medal of the ETH for excellent Ph.D. thesis.
zurück zu WAs homepage.