The way to our institute
Institute of Environmental Physics, Im Neuenheimer Feld 229, D-69120
Arriving by car:
- Take Autobahn A5 from Frankfurt or Karlsruhe, or Autobahn A656
from Mannheim to the freeway intersection "Autobahnkreuz Heidelberg" and continue on to Heidelberg.
- Merge into the far left lane and turn left at the first traffi
- At the next traffic light turn right.
- After passing under the bridge turn right. After crossing the
Neckar you turn left at the second traffic light. Leave your car
at the large parking area.
- Walk the last 500m to the Institute (3-5 min., see map).
Arriving by train:
- On arrival at Heidelberg main station, take the tram 21 or 24
northwards to station Bunsengymnasium, or
- take a taxi (approx. 5 min.), or
- walk the short distance to the Institute (20 min., see map).